Convex algebraic geometry and optimization
- Greg Blekherman, Georgia Tech, "Newton Polytopes, Nonnegative Polynomials and Sums
- Bruce Reznick, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, "Sums of powers of polynomials"
- Lek-Heng Lim, University of Chicago, "Symmetric Tensor Decompositions"
- Amirali Ahmadi, MIT, "Approximation of the Joint Spectral Radius via Path-Complete Graphs"
- Cynthia Vinzant, University of Michigan, "Hyperbolicity and Generalized Eigenvalues"
- Li Wang, University of California, San Diego, "First Order Methods for Sums of Squares Problems"
- Cordian Riener, University of Konstanz, "Algebraic Structure in Optimization"
- Chris Aholt, University of Washington, "The First Sum of Squares Relaxation of a Quadratic objective over a Quadratic Variety"