Books by Members
Books by SIAG AG Members
Below is a growing list of books published by, and of general interest to, SI(AG)^2 members. If you are a member and would like your book to be included in this list, please contact the activity group's Secretary.
- G. Blekherman, P. A. Parrilo, and R. R. Thomas, eds., Semidefinite Optimization and Convex Algebraic Geometry, MOS-SIAM Series on Optimization, Vol. 13, available in December 2012.
- J. A. De Loera, R. Hemmecke, and M. Köppe, Algebraic and Geometric Ideas in the Theory of Discrete Optimization, MOS-SIAM Series on Optimization, available in December 2012.
- M. Joswig, T. Theobald, Polyhedral and Algebraic Methods in Computational Geometry, Springer, Universitext, 2013.
- J.M. Landsberg, Tensors: geometry and applications, Graduate Studies in Mathematics 128. Providence, RI: American Mathematical Society (AMS), 2012.
- Edgar Martínez Moro, editor, Algebraic Geometry Modeling in Information Theory, World Scientific.
- Andrew J. Sommese and Charles W. Wampler, Numerical Solution of Systems of Polynomials Arising In Engineering And Science, World Scientific Press, Singapore, 2005.
- Frank Sottile, Real Solutions to Equations From Geometry, University Lecture Series volume 57, AMS, 2011.